#4: Should I Make the Shift to Coaching?
February 13, 2020
Therapists often contemplate whether they should make the shift from therapy to coaching. This episode discusses the decision-making process for therapists who are considering making the shift from therapy to coaching.
Here are some key takeaways:
- Looking at the possibility of therapists adding coaching to their practice or totally transitioning their practice over to coaching.
- Important questions in your decision-making process:
- What is your vision?
- What is your niche?
- What approach am I going to use?
- Who are my referral sources?
- Why do you want to make the shift?
- Is it a good idea to offer both services?
Download the pdf worksheet mentioned in the episode at
Looking for more? Connect with me here:
Website link: brandimatthews.consulting/podcast